We just launched our new service, SPR or Straight to the Point Response, last week and already the questions are streaming in. It seems that people really appreciate the personal style (“I felt understood, perceived and reassured.”) as well as the information (“You are very insightful. It was so helpful.”)
I encourage you to take advantage of this service. It’s inexpensive and “straight to the point,” a quick and timely response to the business issues you are facing during this astrologically challenging time.
For the many new readers who join every day, here is the explanation of this new service.
Astro4Business is the premier astrological site combining business expertise and astrological knowledge. Ellen Longo, CPA, CFP has over thirty years experience in business ownership and executive level leadership and she brings this unique perspective to every astrological consultation.
Many readers of the Astro4Business Intersections blog have requested consultations with Ellen. We are offering a new service for busy business owners and leaders: the Straight to the Point Response (SPR for those who like acronyms.)
This is how the SPR works:
- Email your specific question to email@example.com. I will also need your astrological information if you are a new client. The charge for each response is $40 and will consist of a two page answer or a recording specifically related to you and your question.
- I will send a PayPal invoice for you to pay online.
- Within one week of the date we receive your payment, I will send your Straight to the Point Response.
- After you have read or listened to your report, you are welcome to send up to three clarifying questions at no additional charge. (A clarifying question is a question you ask to make sure you’ve understood my response correctly.)
What kinds of questions are common?
Here are some examples of common questions. Of course, there are as many questions as there are specific situations; this is just to get you started. And remember, a general question will elicit a general answer; a more specific question will elicit a more specific answer; and the more background you can give me, the more the answer will meet your needs.
- I am considering taking on a partner or investor. Is this a good time to make this move?
- Is this a good time to open a branch office?
- Everything seems challenging in my business right now. What’s the best approach?
- What can I do to make sure my boss notices the work I’m doing?
- A senior staff member and I keep clashing. Is there anything I can do to smooth things out?
- I’m developing short-term career goals. Any advice, based on my chart?
- I have to decide between two opportunities. Which has the most promise?
- I feel stuck. Is there something else I should be doing?
- I’m considering going back to school. What do you think?
- My job requires public speaking, which I hate. Any tips on how to overcome this fear?
I hope you will find this new service a useful source of knowledge and support.